Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cvs week ending 8/24 $10.90 for $150.03 worth of items!








Hi guys, I didn't break it all down for you last week because I'm not sure anyone sees this or uses my lists. If you ever want me to break them down let me know, I usually make my list at the beginning of the week so if anyone wants to cheat off it they can.

Anyway, this post is just a reminder of what you can do right here in Sonoma County.

The savings on these items includes $47 in Extra Bucks (and I don't include Beauty Club, those are really just bonus). I broke the order up so I could use some of the ECB's so it wouldn't be a big out of pocket expense. I recommend doing that unless you have a big $ off coupon you need to use for your whole total. If all your items are sale items though (and don't qualify for the % off coupons) then go for the broken order.

No comments:

Post a Comment